🏡 Your Place For Real Estate Education And Financial Independence
Master real estate in the shortest time possible
Novarise teaches you how to get started in real estate investing the right way, and without any prior experience. Our goal is to educate our audience to achieve success and financial independence.
Few seats available
Investing in real estate isn’t like watching popular TV shows
Here at Novarise, we stay away from the glamorous illusions shown on TV. Investing in real estate is not about searching for the prettiest and most expensive house on the block. In fact, we warn our students about the real behind the scenes truth that come with a massive house renovation (hint: those behind the scenes are not shown on TV).
Real estate investment requires a comprehensive analysis. TV shows will always say “location, location, location”. While location should definitely be taken into account, it is not the only investment criteria. Other things such as: cash flow, property management, and qualification of tenants, tent to be overlooked.
And if you haven’t made any investments just yet, then we hope the tips below come in handy in preparing you for your future journey as a real estate investor.
Things you should consider when building your investment portfolio:
- Always make your money in the buy (in my free webinar, I’ll show you how to identify profitable deals)
- Ask the realtor/seller for cashflow statements from the most recent year. Why? Because we as human beings should always trust, but verify. We trust that the seller is telling us the truth about the flow of rental income, but, we should definitely verify the accuracy of those numbers.
- Do title searches to ensure the tile is clean from liens. If you do not how to perform a title search, then you can always work with a tittle company.
- Always hire experts (e.g.: lawyers, accountants, contractors) who specialize in real estate to be part of your Power Team. This is not a “do-it-yourself” business.
- Don’t fall in love with a property. This is an investment to cash-flow, you will not live there. Therefore, your decision to buy should be based solely on numbers.
Learn what really matters for you to be successful in real estate
Real estate fundamentals
Selecting the right area to invest, identify problems before purchasing, find opportunities, buy/sell at the right price.
Learn how to get funding even when you don’t have any in order to keep expanding and growing your legacy.
A strong team is the foundation of any successful business, and real estate needs to be treated a business. Learn how you can build your power team with us.
Learn the legal structure many real estate investors are implementing to protect their hard-earned money from frivolous lawsuits.
Taxes and Accounting
It’s not about how much money you make, but how much you get to (legally) keep in house. Learn about the benefits of the US tax code and how you can take advantage of tax deductions such as depreciation.
Learn to assemble a real estate machine by delegating time consuming tasks to technology, so you can focus on what really matters: the growth of your real estate portfolio.
Learn to think clearly and to problem-solve quickly. That way, you will always be several steps ahead of the average real estate investor.
You ARE your brand. You must learn how to turn yourself into a successful brand, so you can have deals and funding coming your way.
The power of community
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” With Novarise you get access to a community who are looking for your financial and personal growth.